Yoga Mad Grip Dot Mat Towel
The Grip Dot Yoga Towel is used dots down on top a standard yoga mat to hold it in place during practice. The towel also makes a great travel yoga mat that fits easily into your suitcase.
Soft and super absorbent, this yoga mat towel will wick away moisture as you sweat, ensuring you don't slip in a sweaty, hot yoga practice. Wave goodbye to sliding hands and feet in downward facing dog! With a smooth towel finish on one side and non-toxic silicon dots on the other, you can use with dots facing down to keep the towel firmly in place on your yoga mat or floor, or with dots facing up for extra grip for your hands and feet.
Laying a mat towel over your mat or the floor also serves as a hygienic, protective layer - ideal if you're borrowing a mat at a yoga studio, or practicing on a hotel room floor.
This yoga mat towel is extremely lightweight, so can be scrunched, folded or rolled in to your bag, and taken on your travels without adding hardly any extra weight. And since it's machine washable, you can pop it in the wash after a particularly sweaty session.
- Size: 24" x 72"
- Color: Pantone TPX Colors
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weight: 220Grams per Square Meter (Premium grade microfiber fleece in one side cloth)
- Borders: Overlock Stitching
- Material: Highest quality 100% Chineset microfiber fleece in one side cloth with improved mad grip dot mat
- Non slip silicone grips
Additional Product Details:
- Soft and super absorbent
- Ideal for use with Yoga Mat
- Prevents Slipping and Sliding whilst performing exercise
- Towel holds mat in position and provides grip for your feet
- Machine Washable 40 Degrees
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Eco-Friendly Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties